In average, only 5% of people are successful in achieving their goals. It means, from 20 people you know, only one will achieve them.
Most people don’t create a proper project plan to achieve their goals, and therefore change their initial view from positive to negative and give up after a few days.
Who are the 5% successful people? Where does their luck come from? And why aren’t the people in the 95% group, as successful as they are? There are several reasons that explain this difference. To understand what they are, we must start by considering where most people go wrong. Most people:
• don’t set their goals correctly;
• don’t define a routine to increase consistency and discipline;
• don’t look for the right support from others;
• don’t link their goals to their emotions, and therefore lose their wow; and
• don’t create a proper project plan to achieve their goals, and therefore change their initial view from positive to negative and give up after a few days.
People who achieve success might not only be lucky or even born with extreme gifts and skills. In most cases, there is a system behind their success. A system they follow, whether consciously or not. At the root of that system is something essential: a different mindset. A positive mindset that effectively connects their goals to their motivation, their discipline to their routine, themselves to others.
The life goals that get set as a project, get achieved.
It gives them the confidence that their target can be achieved. Let us then upgrade ourselves to the right mindset. A mindset to GROW and stay POSITIVE that the life goals that get set as a project, get achieved.
I wish You a Fa-Bu-Lux Life 🙂